Friday, July 25, 2014

Zombie Handgunner unit assembled

I finally finished converting the unit of Zombie Handgunners I plan to use as arquebus armed skeletons in my Oldhammer Undead army.


The finished unit. The majority of the models originally were either broken or missing parts but now are ready for some paint.



I posted this repeating handgunner champion earlier but I have since added a hat for some style.



They maybe suffering from single pose syndrome but different heads and snazzy hats will break them up.


I took one of the mordheim blunderbusses and pinned it to the broken off hand gun. No head swap for him so I will have to zombify him with paint.


The last three are straight up head swaps, some wire and a little greenstuff. I am waiting for a dry day and I will get them primed and in the painting queue.

ColKG


4 comments:

Powerposey said...

They look good. I like the hats.

Lasgunpacker said...

Nice work! Always nice to see monopose figures worked into something else.

DeanM said...

Very, very cool conversions on these Empire troops.

ColKillgore said...

Thanks, now I just need to get them painted.