Thursday, August 15, 2013

Bolt Action 45mm Brixa Mortar for Italian Paratroopers

Once again thanks to Chuckaroobob, Whom is a river to his people, I have added some 45mm Brixia mortars for my Italian paratroopers.



I have slowly been building up an Italian WWII paratrooper army to use for Disposable Heroes. One thing I was missing was some of the 45mm brixia mortars. Chuckaroo called up from Historicon and told me a vendor had a fifty percent off sale and had some Boltaction Italians in the bin.


One thing about the blister is it has a picture of the mortar in it and a note saying the Mortar was odd shaped and they included to picture to show what it is supposed to look like.


This is the mortar sprue that comes in the blister. It looks a little fiddly but I a working up the courage to assemble it.

ColKG

2 comments:

John Lambshead said...

I love these bolt action models.

ColKillgore said...

I dig the Bolt Action Italian paratroopers. I think the Italians are one of the best armies from a WWII wargamers perspective. They were in North Africa, the Eastern front the Balkans and Italy, and fought on both Axis and Allied sides, the best way to get the most out of your model collection.