Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Imperial Guard Land speeder Comparison pictures

I am planning to play in a local tournament with my Adeptus Mechanicus Imperial Guard army and want to use my oop Imperial Guard Land speeders as "counts as" Sentinels. I have talked to the organizer and decided to take a couple comparison pictures to show him, so he can make the call before I show up a the shop and have to play short of points.


 Side by side, the speeder is shorter but it is longer and wider than the newer sentinels.


From the side, the speeder is lower to the ground but just as long or longer than the sentinel.

If they don't want me to use the Speeders, I might break out some of the old "chicken leg" Rogue Trader sentinels from the Closet Of Doom to use.

Once I finish up my army list I will post it up later in the week.

ColKG

3 comments:

sonsoftaurus said...

Maybe stick them on large flying bases to make them a bit higher and closer to the sentinel base size.

ColKillgore said...

That sounds like A good plan. I have some of the longer, larger flying stands I used for my Eldar Vypers. I will dig them out and swap them around to see how it looks.

ColKG

ColKillgore said...

It looks like the speeders aren't going to see the table in the tournament so time to dig out the rogue trader sentinels.

ColKG