Monday, November 12, 2012

50,000 Page Views for My little World of Dementia

It has been getting close but it finally hit, 50,000 page views! It tripped over around 4pm Eastern on 11Nov12.



I probably have a few hundred more than that. I started My Little World of Dementia in September 2007 but didn't start tracking the page views until June 2008. Almost ten months of page views that we will never know about.  The most viewed month was last October with 4223 page views. The page views last month showing above, actually includes some views from this month so it is a little off. From June 2008 to May 2010 the blog usually ran between 600 and 800 views a month but in June 2010 the blog had 3077 views and I picked up a bunch of followers. The page count dropped back in July 2010 to 1250 page views but has been going up almost every month since then.

The most viewed post on the blog, is my article about some lasgun conversions I did back in June 2010, you can see it here.
Lasgun Conversions

It has been a good five years so far and I hope to keep the blog going for another five years or more.

ColKG

5 comments:

Wargame News and Terrain Blog said...

Congrats! Looking forward in seeing five more years of miniatures and wargames!

ColKillgore said...

Thanks, I have many plans and projects, I just have to get the time to finish them.

ColKG

Powerposey said...

Clicking on your own website shouldn't count!

Congrats, your blog is always an enjoyable read.

Chuckaroobob said...

Your blog is the man!

Colonel O'Truth said...

Congratulations, that man!