Wednesday, March 7, 2012

15mm Sci-Fi Soviet and Epic progress

After a few days with no Hobby time I put some base colors on My 15mm Sci-Fi soviets.

Still a ways to go on these, just a burnt umber base coat and a graveyard earth dry brush.



The Epic Dreadnoughts with a base coat of scab red. My plan is to use these as SYMON synthetic troopers in games of 5150: Star Army. I intend to paint them close to Flesh Tearer Space marine colors, the Chapter I intend to paint up for Epic.





More new troops. A new Company commander and two more troopers for the Soviet Sci-Fi company. With these I will have six full strength eight man squads and three commander models but still need nine more troopers to fill out the three command fire teams.




I have made arrangements with Chuckaroobob to acquire some more Old Glory Soviets so soon I will be able to finish my over strength company force.




ColKG





2 comments:

Chris said...

Some inspirational music to paint to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91kdwxFsthI

Makes me want to watch 'The Hunt For Red October".

Impcommander said...

very cool