Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Eureka ZANLA models painted

In a possible new record I have finished painting the Eureka ZANLA I received barely a month ago. They will be on the table for Chuckaroo's Operation Barras game he is putting on for the Catawba Gamers this weekend.


Here are all the lads ready for the table, including a TAG African Warlord with SVD rifle I have had waiting to be painted for years.

A close up of the ZANLA commander, point the way forward.



The African Warlord figure from The Assault Group. This is one of their freebies model that is only available if you buy a bunch of models from them. I received it when I purchased a bunch of African militia models from The Assault group.


Saturday will be their baptism of Fire.

ColKG

4 comments:

Chris said...

These guys look great, I was just looking at some Eureka NBC Soviets, those rubber clad commies would make great zombie fighters.

ColKillgore said...

Eureka has some nice figures.I need about twenty some figures to round out my ZIPRA platoon for the Rhodesian war. I am debating on whether to pick up some of the Eurekas or go with the The african militia from the Assault Group.

ColKG

Chuckaroobob said...

Col, looking good cool breeze! I'm horrified that I do not own that freebie fig, I got Duke (from Doonesbury cartoon) instead. Eureka usually shows up at the Williamsburg (VA) Muster game con, early Feb. You should go and save yourself the shipping!

ColKillgore said...

Its a good idea Chuckaroo, but I think that the shipping may be cheaper than my trip to the convention.

ColKG